Tickets & Registration
Tickets provide access to all aspects of Shoptalk Europe, including sessions, networking events, breakfasts, lunches, receptions, exhibits, etc. that are not private.
- We do not offer any exhibit hall-only or partial attendance rates.
- We do not apply any discounts or special rates retroactively (no exceptions).
- Tickets are transferable to a colleague at any time, but not refundable and cannot be applied to future events.
- We reserve the right to reject any registration, and will let you know as soon as we are able if we cannot accommodate you.
The complete terms and conditions for tickets are available here.
All tickets are exclusive of VAT which will be added at the prevailing rate during checkout
Register Now for£2,495
and Save 9% off the standard Attendee rate of£2,750
Register Now for£2,050
and Save 5% off the standard Attendee rate of£2,150
Check if you’re an exhibitor or sponsor.
Register Now for£1,450
and Save 3% off the standard Attendee rate of£1,495
Click here to Buy in Bulk & Save.
Register Now for£1,895
and Save 0% off the standard Attendee rate of£1,895
For Qualifying Retailers & Brands
With our Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme, we provide complimentary tickets and a travel/hotel reimbursement of up to £500 for qualifying individuals from retailers and brands that take eight (8) 15-minute meetings with participating sponsors.
Editorial staff attending to cover Shoptalk Europe onsite can apply for a media ticket. Subject to review and approval.
Startups can apply for special startup rate tickets. Subject to review and approval.
Qualified students currently enrolled at a College or University may apply for Shoptalk Europe's discounted Student Rate.
Qualified professors currently employed at a College or University may apply for Shoptalk Europe's discounted Professor Rate.
* To qualify for this rate, the organisation for which you are employed must be a 2022 Shoptalk Europe exhibitor or sponsor. Subject to review and approval.
** Tickets purchased at this rate are subject to the review and approval at the sole discretion of Shoptalk Europe. At a minimum you must be a direct employee of a company that is either (1) primarily in the direct-to-consumer business of online and/or physical retail, or (2) a branded manufacturer of consumer goods.
*** To qualify for this rate, you must be a direct, full time employee of a venture capital, private equity or other investment fund in private or public securities. Subject to review and approval.