Europe's home of retail's digital innovation
We cannot wait to bring Shoptalk Europe 2024 to Fira Gran Via in Barcelona. Here’s all you need to know about where we will be and the quickest ways to get to Europe’s greatest retail show.
Fira Barcelona Gran Via
Av. Joan Carles I, 64, 08908 L'Hospitalet de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
Exclusive Shoptalk Europe hotels room rates
We’re buying out hotels just minutes from the venue, meaning your opportunities to keep connecting with 4,000+ retail and grocery decision makers will be a 24 hour affair. Who knows who you’ll bump into in the hotel bars?
Please note that all communications to registered delegates will be sent from all Shoptalkhotels@bnetwork.com or from Shoptalk Europe directly. Please ignore and delete any other emails you receive regarding hotel bookings for the event.
How to get there
- TMB L9 South - Fira and Europa/Fira stations
- TMB L10 South - Foc station
- TMB lines H12, V1, 46, 65 and 79
- FGC (Catalan Government Railways) - Lines L8, S3, S4, S8, S9, R5, R50, R6 and R60 (Europa/Fira station)
Barcelona and its metropolitan area have more than 10,500 taxis, easily identifiable by their yellow and black appearance. Fira de Barcelona’s fairgrounds have taxi ranks to facilitate the arrival and departure of visitors.
All the taxis have a green light to indicate their availability, a visible taximeter with the amount to be paid and a system for payment by credit card.
- Barcelona-El Prat airport has two terminals, T1 and T2, where around 100 airlines operate.
Direct access from the airport:
- By road: a 12-kilometre journey (C-31)
- Underground: L9 South (Fira and Europa/Fira stations)
- Bus: TMB line 46 (Pl. Europa stop)
- The Gran Via fairground is located in a newbusiness development area, connected to the main motorways and dual-carriageways leading into Barcelona: AP-7, AP-2, A-2, C-16, C-58, C-31, C-32, C-33
- GPS location: 41.35448, 2.12698