Introducing Meetup Onsite at Shoptalk Europe 2023
Shoptalk Europe 2023 is Bigger and Better!
We’re facilitating 20,000+ double opt-in meetings
so you can meet everyone, for any reason!
What’s an onsite Meetup?
It’s the best way to meet everyone you want to meet at Shoptalk Europe 2023. Open to all Shoptalk Europe attendees (at no additional cost), Meetup will facilitate more than 20,000 double opt-in 15-minute on-site meetings.
Just complete the pre-event process leading up to the event, and get ready to meet new people, discover new organisations and create incredible new opportunities at the biggest meetings programme ever held for Europe’s entire retail and brand ecosystem. You don’t want to miss it!
With Meetup, you’ll have access to efficient networking and collaboration across every use case:
- Connect efficiently with new and familiar faces including clients, vendors, partners and friends
- Meet potential customers and partners, including retailers and brands
- Buy, sell and discover products, services and solutions
- Uncover the newest and hottest startups
- Launch products, make announcements and share news
- Make new friends
- Participate in media and analyst interviews
- Fund startups
- Raise capital
- Reach out to potential acquirers or acquisition targets
- Recruit and hire or find a job
Where and when is the Shoptalk Europe Onsite Meetup?
Meetup meetings will take place onsite during Shoptalk Europe 2023 in a dedicated area (over 7,000 square metres!) located on the show floor.
What about Shoptalk’s World Famous Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme?
The Hosted Retailers & Brands Programme is now part of the onsite Meetup. So, sponsors can still buy meetings with retailers and brands, and retailers and brands are still eligible for free tickets and travel/hotel reimbursement. And, hosted retailers and brands can now join other types of double opt-in meetings–they can meet anyone they want to meet who also wants to meet them.
See how to participate in the Hosted Programme here.
How Does Meetup Work?
4 weeks out from the show (exact dates to be announced soon), we’ll reach out to guide you step-by-step through a simple process to participate in Meetup:
- Step 1: Profile Completion. Complete your profile, letting all participants know about you, your organisation and your goals.
- Step 2: Meeting Selection & Opt-In. Review thousands of profiles and select who you want to meet with–use filters, lists and searches to make it easy. Thousands of other attendees will be doing the same. Then opt-in to the meeting requests you receive.
- Step 3: Meeting Acceptance & Scheduling. After you review and accept your meetings, we’ll automatically schedule them and send you calendar invites.
Then, simply join your meetings onsite. And remember, all meetings are double opt-in, guaranteeing you'll only meet people you want to meet who also want to meet you.