Apply to speak in 2024
Thanks for your interest to speak at Shoptalk Europe 2024!
Shoptalk content aims to set the industry agenda, discussing the most important topics in retail innovation and digital transformation.
We welcome applications from speakers with new insights and innovations to share at the event, and look forward to hearing from you.
Before applying, please note the following guidelines:
- We are currently only recruiting speakers from retailers and consumer-facing brands to join as panelists or keynotes, and consultants/journalists who may be interested in moderating or our limited presenter opportunities.
- Shoptalk speakers are leaders in their organisations and the industry. All our speakers are at least Vice President (or equivalent) in their businesses and currently in role. We also love innovative start-ups, where we welcome CEO’s and Founders.
- There are no sponsorship speaking or pay-to-speak opportunities at any Shoptalk event. All speakers are chosen on editorial alignment with the topics in the show agenda.
- We’re currently not programming speaking opportunities for technology solution providers, and we do not pair solution providers and their clients on stage together. To discuss opportunities to showcase your capabilities at the show, please contact email@example.com and visit this page.
- Shoptalk’s ambition is to be the most inclusive, progressive retail community in Europe, featuring a diverse set of speakers. We encourage applications from people of all genders, races, ethnic origins, religions, abilities and sexual orientations.
- Speakers at Shoptalk Europe 2024 will receive complimentary tickets to the full event. We do not, though, cover speaker travel and expenses, or provide any guest passes.
Please complete the form below to apply to speak at Shoptalk Europe 2024, and we recommend submitting speaking requests as early as possible since we make decisions on a rolling basis.
All applicants will receive a response from us indicating whether the submission will be progressed or declined within 8 weeks.